ANNUAL RESULTS 2012
- Noticeable decrease of net losses (1.98 million Euros vs. 3.28 million Euros in 2011) and greater control over cash burn
- Net cash is 6.5 million Euros at the end of December 2012, sufficient to cover the needs of the company up to the end of Q1 2014
- Validation of the 2nd key milestone of the DEINOL project
- Two new patent applications
- Accelerate business development in 2nd generation biofuels and expand internationally
- Launch ambitious bio-based chemicals program and sign new partnerships
Paris, 21 March 2013 - DEINOVE (Alternext Paris: ALDEI), a cleantech company that designs, develops and markets a new generation of industrial processes based on the Deinococcus bacteria, today announced its financial results for 2012.